The SUPER Pinion Flange Holding Tool
The SUPER - 3 Piece Pinion Flange Holding tool.
- FITS the SUPER popular FORD 8.8 flange - Ratech and Allstar tool DOES NOT!!!!!
- 3/8" thickness steel can PROPERLY handle the immense torque necessary for this job! Other guys BEND - Ratech and Allstar are made from flimsy .250"
- Quality made IN HOUSE right here in the USA!!! BEWARE OF IMITATORS - If its doesnt say "made in the USA" its not ours - it DOESNT fit - It DOESNT work! Inferior materials and poorly copied design!
- Includes tube tang to allow use of common ~1" tube or pipe as a handle and forcing screw!
- Quality made IN HOUSE right here in the USA!!!
NEW UPGRADED 2020 Version 2.0 3 Piece Set!!!
A MUST for setting pinion flange crush / bearing preload or just re-installation. Doing a Ring and Pinion install or just replacing / upgrading your flange / yoke. Replacing that leaky pinion seal / gasket. Proper Installation and service of driveline parts is an often overlooked detail when servicing differentials, axles, etc. These items seem "tough", but are high precision, tight tolerance mechanical devices that require the utmost care to ensure longevity and max performance, particularly in race and off road environments. Massive produces these our driveline tools to maximize ease of install and ensure the maximum accuracy. Holds your pinion yoke or flange in place when removing or installing nut. These fasteners require GIANT torque values which can bend inferior tools easily. The Massive tool is fabricated from huge 3/8" thickness steel, CNC laser cut. We then zinc and yellow dichromate plate them for long lasting rust resistance (the other guys supply you with rusty uncoated stuff? WHY?). Created with 1/2" and 3/4" drive compatibility, as well as a tang to allow a common piece of 1-1.125" tube or pipe to be used as a handle. INCLUDES 1/2"-20 threaded pinion shaft PULLER tool! 2.125" opening allows even the larger impact sockets clearance to pass through to the nut. Slots accommodate most popular yoke/flange patterns - the Ford 7.5, 8", 8.8, 9", 9.75, IRS and straight. The Dana / AMC / Jeep 20, 35, 44, 50, 60, 70, 80. Chrysler 7.25", 8.25", 8.75", 9.25". 1310 1330 1350 yoke. The GM 7.5, 8.5, 10.5, 11.5, 8.2, 9.25, 9.5, 10 bolt, 12 bolt, 14, bolt. Many Toyota 7.5 and 8". Fits many flanges / yokes - but of course not ALL, so please do your research or ASK to be sure before purchasing! THANX!